1. My uncle once: Made me finish his 'Lord of the Rings' video game because he couldn't do it....and I could. Really pissed his sons off that I could do it and they couldn't
2. Never in my life:...Have I gone sky diving but I really wanna!
3. When I was three: I made a christmas fairy which to this day sits ontop of our family christmas tree.
4. High School was:...IS full of people who have no clue what life it actually about.
6. I once met:Tom Hanks, Orlando Bloom urm....Amy Lee and thats about it.
7. There's this girl I know who: doesn't judge me despite everything.
8. Once, at a bar: Idanced with a whole bunch of people who were all at least ten years older than me. They rock and sometimes we all still get together and I actually get treated like and adult.
9. By noon I'm usually: On weekdays I generally have a lesson, either Pysc, Eng or Bus. On weekends I'm generally asleep.
10. Last night: I watched a Nightmare Before Christmas.
11. My favorite body part on me is/are: Urm I do like my eyes, and I like my hair at the moment. Its all blonde again and down to my shoulders. The rest of my body can go back to....wherever
12. Next time I go to church: I don't do church. I think its fine for people to have faith but strict religion and church going turns people into sheep and has caused stupid amounts of wars.
15. When I turn my head left i see: My wardrobe with a pair of my blue baggy jeans hung up on the front (for once) my chair, my cuddely toy collection, PotC poster, my dragon statue and my dresser .
16. When I turn my head right: My Window, my bedside table and my complete collection of Shakespeares works.
19. If I were a character written by Shakespeare: Lady Macbeth or Katherine from Taming of the Shrew.
20. By this time next year: Hopefully I will have made some money to allow me to survive the next year
21. A better name for me would be: the word devil gets brandied around me quite alot... personally I think 'Mr Fluffy' has a certain asthetically pleasing ring.
22. I have a hard time understanding: Discrimination. It just plain irritates me.
23. If I ever go back to school *again* I'll: Try to do what I'm doing now. Work hard and survive.
24. You know I like you if: I speak frankly, am not afraid to give my opinion. Also if I tease you...if I didn't like ya I wouldn't waste my time.
25. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: George my alter-ego :-P honestly I have no clue because I'd like to think that I did it myself, but it would most likely be my Nan Pask she may be old but shes one groovey lady oh also Matt, that kids my main inspiraion at the moment.
27. Take my advice: Live life how you wanna live it, be who you wanna be...and be happy.
28. My ideal breakfast is: Breakfast, nope don't do that. Brunch maybe. Actually I really hate eating in the morning so it would most likely be a nice crumpet and cup of tea.
29. A song I love, but do not have is: Too many to count, seriusly I spend all of my money on books instead of Cd's.
30. If you visit my hometown: Shall be accosted by a bunch of crazy Yorkshire people. and freeze
31. Random fact: Urm...well. Alliteration of the 'esss' sound is known as sibilance when it is being used to create a sinister or eerie atmosphere.
32. Why won't anyone: Shoot Tony Blair, I mean the mans a tosser.
33. If you spend the night at my house: You would end up watching many movies, staring at my books, eat chocolate...fall asleep about 3 am and get woken up at bout 6am by the alarm clock I've forgotten to switch off.
34. I'd stop my wedding if: I ain't likely to get married...no-one could put up with me for long enough. But seriously I'd most likely get to nervous myself and question myself and be the one to call it off
35. The world could do without: Brussel Sprouts...blergh
36. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Lick George Bushes belly...that man is icky
38. Paper clips are more useful than: My Ipod which has broken again
39. If I do anything well, it's: worry, panic, stress, forget things,read...all cool things.
40. And by the way: I went to the animal fair, the birds and the bees were there. By the light of the moon the big baboon was combing his aubern hair. The monkey fell out of his bunk thunk and slid down the elephants trunk weeee the elephant sneezed and fell on his knees and that was the end of the monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey (continue until you run out of breath
41. The last time I was drunk: I ended up on stage singing, and getting picked up...twas fun. Still I prefer a night in with a few good mates and a film or a book.
42. If I were you: I would be happy!
43. The best decade to live in is: Which ever one you enjoy the most :-p
44. The last two digits of my phone number are: 36.
45. My graduating class is: A rather large bunch of people who most of which I rather look foward to never seeing again.
46. The best kind of parties are: The ones were nobody's had an aim other thank to enjoy themseleves. Actually I tend to end up the the kitchen with a class of wine, two people that I really like and then talk to others for a short period of time before the go away again. I find it helps stem my overall dislike of todays small minded folk.
47. Ten years ago: 7, in the midst of moving from Sheffield to Surrey. I missed all of my little friends.
48. The hottest person in the world is: The ones in the books I read. Seriously they don't make 'em like that...oh and some of the cartoon characters are pretty hot.
49. Gay people: Are some of the best people I have ever met. Anyone who says otherwise get a kick in the ass from me
50. This survey: Took up 30 minutes of my time....how fun
Lol that was kinda fun actually. Crazy hey? Hmmm anyway must go now!